What Xbox 360 should I get next?

I've been wanting to get a new 360 game for a long time now, not knowing which I actually wanna spend my money on - so I here I am asking you! :D

I've already got: CoD4, Halo 3, GTA: IV, Test Drive Unlimited, GoW, PGR4, Forza 2, Orange Box, Tomb Raider Legend, Juiced 2 & many Arcade games...

I'm into Racing Games, Adventure Games and Action Games. The odd puzzler if its any good. I've been thinking of getting: Guitar Hero 3, skate. and GRID.

What do you think I should get out of these 3 or maybe a different game all together? I wouldn't mind it being a fairly new game so its full of people on XBL playing on it :).

Thanks guys.

ltorres666:

Thank you, you've reminded me XD

I have Assassin's Creed aswell :)

Favorite Answer

Ive played gh3 and skate I personally love guitar hero so much!! Skate is a very realistic game.. You cant compare it to the tony hawk games cause it is wayyy better then those games.

Guitar Hero 3 to kill time until GoW2 comes out.

Assassins Creed is a pretty good game.

get gh3 but personally you should save up your money and wait till gears of war 2 or fable 2 comes out ive played fable the lost chapter and gears of war and they are pretty awesome games.

Army of 2 or Bioshock love both of those games.

Conan The Barbarian is an amazing platform game and its really cheap you should give it a try

lucky b*st*rd for having all those games:P

id say either skate or...that free running game thats new out...