Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does the growing concensus that Earth may tilt off axis from mr. obama's massive ego concern you?

...CHG...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lmao yea gore should be the one worrying about this

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really---because if this truly happens we'll all be goners anyway. The first report on something like this to happen was found in 1872 and it seems to me that there might be some truth in it---remember the stories about the sunken city Atlantis? According to what I found, there is absolutely nothing we can do, so why worry about this? I think it will happen, plenty of people think it is bogus, but I have read somewhere not too long agaon, that the axis goes through Minsk, Russia, and that a shift was already measured.....

The main reason why I think we all will be goners is the fact that the oceans are going to move---what's land now will be under water....and who would survive that? Maybe only people in the very high mountains.....

• Edg1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yeah it kinda reminds me of gore's "everything that's supposed to be up is down" speech. The earth may invert in space from the weight of all that BS.

• If all the John McCain supporters jumped up at the same time, would it throw the Earth off its orbit?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mr Obamas ego is not that huge. The people that finance his election campaign have huge egos! I know a couple of them myself. They is crazy

• 1 decade ago

LOL, yeah! where are all the professors in UT saying he should die to save the earth! (gore might get some where with this one!)

• Good one. You get a star.

• DAR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Wouldn't hot air be more likely to make him float away?

And contribute to 'global warming'?

.....I assume you're bored.....

• 1 decade ago

It's called a successful campaign.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Now, this is something Gore should worry about. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.