Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 1 decade ago

does anyone know where i can get slimfit hoodies in bangkok?

i've been looking for slimfit hoodies in bangkok for some time but still no luck. can anyone name a few places where i could find them? i'm also interested in either brandless ones or brands which aren't really well known. (not interested in fake bape hoodies etc.) looking for hoodies with stripe/ blank/ overall designs. please be specific with place. thanks alot

Favorite Answer

Siam paragon mall(you will pay the same western prices if you don't want a copy) MBK mall is one of the biggest in Thailand.You can find everything from fakes to not so good fakes and everything else you ever dreamed of.Maybe Chatuchak market in Bangkok could be good for you,it has everything you can think of.You can go to most of the islands like Koh Chang,Koh phi phi,Koh samui and places like that where tourists hang out and find what ever you want.I went into one of the most expensive stores in Phuket 3 years ago and bought a pair of real Italian made leather dress shoes that would cost over $100 dollars in America,they wanted $50 (but needed the business) so I talked them down to $25.Another example is, my friend owns a leather store on Koh Chang island,she has copies and real products so perfect that only a professional could tell the difference AND IT'S ALL LEGAL HERE IN THE WILD EAST!.If you have the time go to all the tourist places you can find everything here.I live here,I know this country like the back of my hand.My goodness,I have bought $10,000 dollars worth of perfect copy computer editing software for my film making job for $2.50 cents American.Just keep looking.It's here just keep asking.

You'll never stop it, but there are a lot of things you can do to slow it down. Allow your children to experience, early on, the results of their actions. Make whatever sacrifices you have to, to make sure there is a parent home, every day, after school, and every day, all day, in the summer. Put restrictions on your child's dating life. After all, dating is for people to check out other people for marriage - if they aren't getting married at the age of 14, then why should they be allowed to date? Dating is a group activity - always. Always demand to know the plans, and demand communication if the plans change. Plans include where, when (beginning and end times), who (will be there and will be driving), what (on earth do you think you're doing!), and why (do you think this needs doing). We all got along through life without weekly parties, and prom was not a 24 hour date like it seems to be today, so they can just suck it up and abide by the rules. Be brave enough to actually BE the only parent who won't let their kid do X. Duh, their kids are all drinking, doing drugs, and having sex. Perhaps their methods don't work. Talk about the issues, consequences, and responsibilities. Talk about how to treat people. When you run across the situation, discuss it. When your teenager says "it's my life, what do you care?" be brave enough to say "nobody's life is truly their own - how would you feel if your child was in a position where they had to give your first grandchild aaway?" Do not stray from the fact that the things they do affect more than just themselves. Give them a sense of social responsibility within the family and to themselves. Love them, no matter what. EDIT: Shauna - your friend did not get pregnant "by mistake". A mistake implies that it was an accident. She got pregnant because she and her partner made an error. They knew what could happen and they did it anyway, and duh, it happened. I don't mean to pick this apart, but nobody should say a pregnancy happened by mistake. That NEVER happens - there is always some kind of intent on someone's part. booboo - I rest my case. Not hurting anyone else? You mean except the child? The grandparents and other relatives? The taxpayers who are expected to foot the bill for the pregnancy, delivery and care and upkeep of mother and baby, herself (early childbearing prevents ongoing education), the father, who will not be able to complete school as quickly because he has to have a full time job to support his family? You mean, not hurting anyone else except all THOSE people? Oh, and society when her child, raised by a mother who was not mature, burdens society with his bad behavior - THOSE people are the people they are not hurting? Get real darlin'. EVERYBODY is hurt by this.