Arms and hands are numb and tingle.?

For the past couple months I have noticed my arms falling asleep quite often while I am sleeping, but more frequently they fall asleep when I am awake. It happens whenever my arms are in the same postion for to long, especially while I am drive, having my hand rest on the steering wheel makes it numb in just seconds. It used to come and go but now it rarely subsides and just seems to be getting worse. My job is extremly physical and I lift 40-100 lbs constantly for about ten hours a day. I have had back injuries but have made full recoveries, could the lifting be causing my problem, and what is it that causes the numbness and tingling.

• Amy
    Favorite Answer

you should go to a chiropractor.

it is in basic terms "pins and needles" a tingling sensation on your affected section. i think it is by technique of trapping the nerves or putting rigidity on the nerves, eg you're drowsing on them. to alleviate the pins and needles, in basic terms flow the bothered joint around. i'm getting this whilst sitting on my leg for a protracted volume of time, like kneeling down or something comparable, Then as quickly as I stroll around i'm getting the Pins and needles sensation in my leg all the way down to my foot...frequently interior the fashion of laughter as quickly as I placed rigidity on it, tis a touch wierd feeling. so a techniques as i'm conscious there are no longer any existence-threatening themes with this.

poor blood flow it can be something serious or something easy to solve in any case the doctor could tell you what is happening exactly