If God put in place laws of nature that could maintain the universe perfectly without his existance?

And then ran away or killed himself, do you think there would be any noticeable differences in our existence?

• Favorite Answer

Ouch ...

• Power

Not at all. Except for him needed to die this really describes what is true about life. I love this idea. I have been working on structuring my life so it is easy & simple & I can do more of what I love & this has motivated me to work even more on it. I also work as a professional organizer & the idea of us just structuring working systems is brilliant.

you wrong . DEMON POSSESSION EXISTS SATAN CAME TO STEAL,KILL AND DESTROY... WHAT YOU SAID IN MY QUESTION APPLY TO YOU..AS YOU ARE BLIND YOU CAN NOT SEE THAT PROJECTING YOUR SITUATION BEING POSSESSED. I M SORRY . GOD CAN NOT BE MOCKED WAHT YOU SOW YOU REAP way to the sinners

isaiah14: 11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

2 peter 2:4For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Matthew 13:42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 18:8Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

luke 16:

22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

luke 8:30And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

31And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.

ap 20:10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever

to be saved: repent yourself and confess Jesus as your Savior

Where do you live? i see you want to kick my head in!!

Seriously you want to fight?