How to ask a girl out that im really good friends with without losing are friendship?

OK so me and this are really good friends I want to ask her out but I'm afraid I might lose our friendship.What can I do to impress her?

Favorite Answer

you dont need to 'impress' her if she really likes you then she will give of like ...lets say.....signs. like looking at your lipss. lol anyways back to the point. i did the same thing to one of my best friend (im bi, and a girl) she gave me a kinda smile and said i was waiting for you to say that but im sorry but not ready yet. so we still remained as besties so if your close freind really cares for you she will either tell she isnt ready or dosent think of you in that kinda way or she may really like you and say yes, does she give off signs?? anyways goodluck XD

well if u know how 2 cook n she say well can u cook 4 me den den dats da perfect moment 2 ask her out but u do have 2 cook dude but still u have date with her den u just go on from dere or find out wat she like da most den get it or make it 4 her

• Tell her what you feel for her that your feelings for her is way more than a friendship.

Just tell her how you feel before its too late