Karina:D asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it normal for a 12 year old girl to tounge kiss a boy?

I'm just a little concerned about my little sister. she invited her boyfriend over when she thought nobody was home, but unfortunately i was. I wanted to see what she was up to. I saw them tounge kissing...should i be concerned or is it normal. is she too young? please and thanks. <no rude answers please>

=)

Favorite Answer

I have seen both your questions on here about a 12 year old girl. Taking into account that your sister is watching porn, masterbating, and kissing a boy in this manner I would say there are issues developing with her sexuality. She maybe thinking porn is the way sex is and that is not true and her experimenting with the boy is going to far to fast. Some questions I have:

How much do your parents know? Do they know she has a boyfriend? I personally do not think it is acceptable for a 12 year old to have a bf (besides the playground/school talk).

Bottom line I think someone (if she will respond to you) needs to talk to her about all that is going on. Letting her know that porn is not real (porn can be addictive and cause other issues as well) and that engaging in activities like kissing the boy in the manner she was is not quite appropriate at this time. I would encourage you to interact with your sister in other things so you can be a positive role model and distance herself away from the bf or bfs she may have. If you don't think you can do this you must tell your mother, someone needs to intervene before your sister engages in other activities. She could lose her virginity at a young age, get an STD, get pregnant, cause emotional issues, etc, etc,..

I trust you will do the right thing.

• Sally

You know your sister better than anyone. If she seems mature enough then i wouldnt say its a bad thing, however, if you think there is even the slightest chance she may have sex then you need to talk to her. I know that my sister would not have been mature enough at this age, come to think of it neither would i. Just have a talk with her if you are worried but dont try andsound too much like you are lecturing her. Just ask her how their relationship is going and tell her if she needs any advice then she can come to you and you wont tell anyone. That way she knows she can trust you and doesnt feel like you are pressing her for answers. Other than that there isnt much you can do, hopefully she will be one of the smart ones and hold off til she is 16. Although if they are tongue kissing already and she is only 12 you may wanna make sure her boyfriend isnt pressuring her for more. He may not want to wait 4 more years! Maybe you could just drop off some leaflets under her door about sex ed and stuff. Thats way she doesnt have to get embarrased?

I go to a school with kids who've lost there virginity before and during middle school. Now a days its common for a girl at the age of 10 or seven do that! As a big sister you should try to help your sister out keep her away from anything that you know is PG! One of my friends had gotten pregnant and her parents weren't really proud of it but she did it cause she had a guy she thought that had loved her. Her mom had gotten pregnant with her in an early age to and her parents are divorced. But she lost her kid Which was sad but i think it knocked some sense into her. What I'm trying to say is that don't let your sister screw her life up. Help her before anything bad happens to her! Have a sister to sister talk.

• Susan

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aOgex Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aOgex

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I&#39;m just a little concerned about my little sister. she invited her boyfriend over when she thought nobody was home, but unfortunately i was. I wanted to see what she was up to. I saw them tounge kissing...should i be concerned or is it normal. is she too young? please and thanks. &lt;no rude...

Source(s): normal 12 year girl tounge kiss boy: https://tr.im/ONgro

my sister did the same thing at that age, i didnt walk in on her she confided in me.

she is a very smart girl and i know she knows what is best for her.

it depends on how mature they are for their age, there is no set age to start experimenting with this kind of stuff, and if it's something as harmless as 'tongue kissing' i think she will be ok.

keep an eye on her and make sure she's not getting herself into something she cant handle, but i think she is ok

it is about this age that girls start to mature and go through puberty and start to want to experiment etc.

i know a girl who lost her virginity at 11, and one who lost it at 12, so just make sure it stays at kissing just for now and give her someone to talk to if she needs it, it's a confusing time for girls at that age.

Source(s): myself

Honestly, yes, it's totally normal. Kissing - even tongue kissing - is a pretty natural thing at 12.

I think people hype it up to be more than it really is.

Not to mention, it's her life and if she thinks it's her time and her ideal speed, it's her decision :]

It depends i guess.

You should remain wary though, if she started 'tongue kissing' so early, she may start to have sex early. ENSURE she is educated in those matters. I know girls who lost their virginity before 13 and one of them had to leave school because she was pregnant.

Source(s): meee

I don't think its that bad.

When I was that age, It seemed 'cool'.

As long as it doesnt go futher than that....

I dont think its that bad.

if it was a normal kiss i would say that would be okay...but tongue kissing? i think she is still TOO young for that!!