What verse in the bible states there is no other way to take the evil in your life except for the word of God?

Favorite Answer

Psalms 119:11—

“Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.”

Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through me." The Gospel according to John chapter 14 verse 6.

He says three things here:

I am the way. Through Jesus we come to the Father.

I am the truth. In Jesus we have the truth about God, about ourselves, about sin, and about salvation from sin. And the truth that he died for the forgiveness of our sins.

I am the life. When we have come to the Father, and know the truth about ourselves and about God, and have received His offer of full and complete salvation from sin and death in Christ Jesus, we find that we have come to the place of eternal life in God.

In the same Gospel according to John chapter 17 verses 1 to 5

Jesus says "Father the time has come. Glorify your Son, that our Son may glorify you. For you granted him to have all authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory that I had with you before the world began."

He then goes on to pray for every believer, that they may come into God's presence in heaven and see His glory as the Father glorifies Him. And that they all may be completely one in God and in love.

Between the day when we first come to submit our lives to Christ to be our Lord and Saviour, and the day when we stand in heaven and see God, there is a great work that God wants to do in our lives. He wants to change us into his own image. He wants to improve our character. He wants us to grow in strength and dignity as true sons and daughters of His. He wants to present us complete and perfect in His presence with great joy in that day.

He uses everything to achieve this goal in our lives, because He is God and rules all things.

He has given us His Word, the Bible which will lead and guide and teach us.

He has given us the Holy Spirit to regenerate us and bring us to new birth in Christ.

He has given us His presence and power so that we can respond to His Word, which becomes living, powerful, sharper than any two edged sword.

It is a hammer to break us from our sin, a fire to purify us from sin, water to refresh us and give us life, and to wash us clean from our sin as it leads us to Jesus and His death on the cross to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The Word of God also to brings the holy influences of God into our lives and this has a sanctifying effect in us. This called the washing of the Word.

Other things God uses to bless us and to sanctify us are other believers in Christ. The ministries in the Christian Church. Our Work for Him. Our circumstances, and all the people we know and meet.

You already know the answer, what is the purpose of asking this question?