Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

are you or do you know a male who was 6"0 at age 14?

if so please tell me how tall was he was as an adult

Favorite Answer

My nephew was, he's 25 now and stands 6'5.5"

I just spoke with my husband who is over 6'5 and ask him if he remembers how tall he was at 14 he said he was almost 6 ft tall and he was well over 6 ft by the time he finished high school. He is now 40 years old and has been 6'5 since I have know him for over 20 years. He said he stopped growing after high school. I hope this helps it is usually genetics , environment and good nutrient and how tall your mom and dad are effects how tall you are going to be in most cases

Well I'm 13 and nearly 6"0

some people start growing at different time in there life. i know a guy about 6 ft at 14 years and he was the same at 20...

i know a guy like 4 feet at 14 year and he was 6 feet at 20

its all different

but ya, same at 20

There's a boy in my class who I'd say is about that tall and he's going on 15 -- then again there're boys in my year that are shorter that me and I'm barely 5ft! I suppose this shows how everyone grows at different times and all that kind of thing lol :P I wouldn't worry about it - it's good to be tall anyway :)

I wish I was taller!!! lol :D

I know a girl who is (well 6ft 1, close enough), and shes supposed to be 6ft 5 at full height, face it you will be tall, I'm jealous! I'm a shorty in my opinion (5ft 4" >.<)

i think i was, now i'm 17 n 6'2 or 6'3 ish but i think i stopped growing....to much coffee

i also started to grow a beard at 14 ish n now i hav a propper full beard

My nephew is 17 years old and he is 6'3. An absolutely stunning young man may I add....

i know someone who turned 13 in december and is nearly 6ft2. it is completely normal