Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

are you or do you know a male who was 6"0 at age 14?

if so please tell me how tall was he was as an adult

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My nephew was, he's 25 now and stands 6'5.5"

• 1 decade ago

I just spoke with my husband who is over 6'5 and ask him if he remembers how tall he was at 14 he said he was almost 6 ft tall and he was well over 6 ft by the time he finished high school. He is now 40 years old and has been 6'5 since I have know him for over 20 years. He said he stopped growing after high school. I hope this helps it is usually genetics , environment and good nutrient and how tall your mom and dad are effects how tall you are going to be in most cases

• 1 decade ago

Well I'm 13 and nearly 6"0

• 1 decade ago

some people start growing at different time in there life. i know a guy about 6 ft at 14 years and he was the same at 20...

i know a guy like 4 feet at 14 year and he was 6 feet at 20

its all different

but ya, same at 20

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There's a boy in my class who I'd say is about that tall and he's going on 15 -- then again there're boys in my year that are shorter that me and I'm barely 5ft! I suppose this shows how everyone grows at different times and all that kind of thing lol :P I wouldn't worry about it - it's good to be tall anyway :)

I wish I was taller!!! lol :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know a girl who is (well 6ft 1, close enough), and shes supposed to be 6ft 5 at full height, face it you will be tall, I'm jealous! I'm a shorty in my opinion (5ft 4" >.<)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think i was, now i'm 17 n 6'2 or 6'3 ish but i think i stopped growing....to much coffee

i also started to grow a beard at 14 ish n now i hav a propper full beard

• 1 decade ago

My nephew is 17 years old and he is 6'3. An absolutely stunning young man may I add....

• 1 decade ago

i know someone who turned 13 in december and is nearly 6ft2. it is completely normal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.