Am I a model material?(pic included)?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you are definitely pretty enough!! I'm still growing and I'm 5,6 and 13 too so its most likely you are also and as everyone says most models are 5,8 (or taller...) how tall is your mum/dad ? if they're small then you probably wont grow much taller

• Sure, although what I would say is relax your shoulders a little as you look a bit stiff. Maybe tone down your outfits if you did go to an agencie just clean colours like grey, white, pink and black at first so that you have a clean canvas to work with. Follow your dreams and anything is possible if you want it enough!

• 4 years ago

it is extremely very resembling asking "what innovations do maps contemporary". Maps are fashions of geography that would contemporary might issues on many scales, yet leave out maximum of certainty via fact it in basic terms detracts from what you're attempting to comprehend - soil style would not count lots to persons who're attempting to persist with the interstate, to illustrate, besides the certainty that it replaced into mandatory understanding to the builders of the device. a working laptop or computing gadget style of a actual device will comprise as lots data as is mandatory to comprehend the variables you're reading. Milankovic cycles are substantial to the long-term climate, to illustrate, yet are understood properly adequate which you do no longer might desire to place them right into a style it is observing a hundred-12 months component. many circumstances a normal one-dimensional style will prepare substantial constraints on complicated systems. evaluate the comedian tale approximately "you're an engineer in case you have ever assumed a around horse".

• 1 decade ago

Maybe later on. You're only 13 so you can still grow some more. Most models are 5'8 or taller.

Good luck!

Source(s): Psyched Gabby Over and Out
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes i think you def could great face and bone structure tall for your age and should keep growing ur hair is gorgeus if this is what u really wanna do then go for it....start by getting a few head shots and send them to dif agencies personally for the age you are i think ud be suited to catalogues etc bit too young for high fashion keep that for when your older

hope i helped =]

• 1 decade ago

you need to get into fashion..and wait 5 more years hope fully you grow 3 more inches but yeah you can be a model..it's a stupid career unless you plan to be like trya or heidi but heck it's your life..just make sure you have a back up plan something more susbtantial..you have one life so dream big..

• 1 decade ago

Model agencies love tall women. You barely just fit into the category...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey there!

You can do what ever you want if you put your mind to it, but the cutoff for runway modeling is 5'8".

That means you could do another type of modeling like hand modeling, commertial modeling, or photoshoots.

Thanks &+ good luck! :]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your height doesn't fit the dress, mainly in the legs. But you're 13, and who knows, might grow a feet or so later on.

• 1 decade ago

yes, i think so. when your a little older and youve grown a little taller you'll be very good model material

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.