Lv 5
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Since when is asking for cream with that?

solicitation? Can one be arrested for asking for cream in coffee now?

Update:

I asked "can I have cream with that" yesterday on here, and it was violated, apparently for solicitation.......................

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ooh, you big solicitator, you...

You'll get yourself arrested one day saying things like that!

• I answered one of Father Dougal's questions a while back and received a VN saying my answer had been removed. The reason given was solicitation.

Can you imagine the headline....

Catholic preiest solicited by Sunday School teacher!!!!!

• Lesh
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Probably was violated for not being a real question. Don't know why they listed solicitation, but it should have been a violation anyway. This site is for real questions.

• 4 years ago

So possibly if she's continuously chatting along with her terrific pal after classification try asking her before, or sit down next to her and sometime interior the midst of sophistication ask her. All you have have been given to do is to be like "hi do u wanna flow get some icecream after classification with me" good success!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everything is solicitation.

• Kathie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That's just daft, it's just a trivial question to get folks talking, can't understand why you got a violation on this subject really.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Madness,,,no it`s not yet against the law to ask for cream unless you are indecently exposing yourself,,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cream... coffee...

You know that is solicitation! :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shocking

I asked one about PVC pants & a blowtorch yesterday & that was removed too...

... can you believe that?

• What has this world come to?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.