.
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Since when is asking for cream with that?

solicitation? Can one be arrested for asking for cream in coffee now?

I asked "can I have cream with that" yesterday on here, and it was violated, apparently for solicitation.......................

Favorite Answer

Ooh, you big solicitator, you...

You'll get yourself arrested one day saying things like that!

• I answered one of Father Dougal's questions a while back and received a VN saying my answer had been removed. The reason given was solicitation.

Can you imagine the headline....

Catholic preiest solicited by Sunday School teacher!!!!!

• Lesh

Probably was violated for not being a real question. Don't know why they listed solicitation, but it should have been a violation anyway. This site is for real questions.

So possibly if she's continuously chatting along with her terrific pal after classification try asking her before, or sit down next to her and sometime interior the midst of sophistication ask her. All you have have been given to do is to be like "hi do u wanna flow get some icecream after classification with me" good success!

Everything is solicitation.

• Kathie

That's just daft, it's just a trivial question to get folks talking, can't understand why you got a violation on this subject really.

Madness,,,no it`s not yet against the law to ask for cream unless you are indecently exposing yourself,,

cream... coffee...

You know that is solicitation! :-)

Shocking

I asked one about PVC pants & a blowtorch yesterday & that was removed too...

... can you believe that?

• What has this world come to?