Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Please Help my XBOX?

I wonder why the green light on my XBOX 360 Controller keep round circle and circle. First time I played it , It just flash at number 1 ,but now it sometimes flash at number 1 then it suddenly flash circle around the X logo. Can anyone help me out please? Is this Batteries problem or controller failure?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sounds like low batteries. change the batteries, or just buy one of those charger kits.

• 1 decade ago

your batteries are dying in the controller. I recommend the plug and play pack you never have to get battiers ever again just plug it in charge it up over night or on a second controller let it charge. what i do it this i got the plug and play i have 2 controllers i play on one with wireless while the other charges when the wireless dies i switch the batteries around and play on the charges one while the other is charging repeat as many times you want.

Source(s): Plug and play charging kit. get it game shop in your city recommend gamestop stores or www.gamestop.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yep that means the batterys are getting low... whilst the xbox is on if u press the button in the middle (the flashing one) in the top right of the blade that appears it will show the battery power left. =)

• 1 decade ago

MAYBE UR BATTAREYS LOW... BT IF ITS RED UR XBOX IS TOAST! && U'LL HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE JUST DONT PRESS THE XBOX BUTTON ON UR REMOTE MAYBE UR REMOTE IS BLOCKED FROM THE RIGHT ANGLE AN DIS NOT GETTTING A NICE ENOGH SIGNAL 'FOR IT TO RESPOND BUT YEAH ANYWAYS MINE BLEW RGIHT IN FRONT OF ME TOO IT SUCKED! ANYWAYS YEAH SORRY KIDD

Source(s): ITS ALL I CAN DO
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.