Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Please Help my XBOX?

I wonder why the green light on my XBOX 360 Controller keep round circle and circle. First time I played it , It just flash at number 1 ,but now it sometimes flash at number 1 then it suddenly flash circle around the X logo. Can anyone help me out please? Is this Batteries problem or controller failure?

Favorite Answer

sounds like low batteries. change the batteries, or just buy one of those charger kits.

your batteries are dying in the controller. I recommend the plug and play pack you never have to get battiers ever again just plug it in charge it up over night or on a second controller let it charge. what i do it this i got the plug and play i have 2 controllers i play on one with wireless while the other charges when the wireless dies i switch the batteries around and play on the charges one while the other is charging repeat as many times you want.

Source(s): Plug and play charging kit. get it game shop in your city recommend gamestop stores or www.gamestop.com

yep that means the batterys are getting low... whilst the xbox is on if u press the button in the middle (the flashing one) in the top right of the blade that appears it will show the battery power left. =)

MAYBE UR BATTAREYS LOW... BT IF ITS RED UR XBOX IS TOAST! && U'LL HAVE TO GET A NEW ONE JUST DONT PRESS THE XBOX BUTTON ON UR REMOTE MAYBE UR REMOTE IS BLOCKED FROM THE RIGHT ANGLE AN DIS NOT GETTTING A NICE ENOGH SIGNAL 'FOR IT TO RESPOND BUT YEAH ANYWAYS MINE BLEW RGIHT IN FRONT OF ME TOO IT SUCKED! ANYWAYS YEAH SORRY KIDD

Source(s): ITS ALL I CAN DO