i got the answer i needed, how do i chose it as best answer?

Favorite Answer

To choose best answer, 4 hours have to have passed since you asked it. This gives everyone a fair chance to log on and answer your question.

Once four hours have passed go to your profile (http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my) and click the "My Questions" tab in the third box. Click the link to your question. You will come to your question where there will be a big blue box under every answer that says, "Choose Best Answer."

Under the answer you think is best, click the blue box. You will then be able to rate the answer from 1-5 stars and leave a comment for the best answerer. For example, "Thank you, this really helped a lot!"

Choosing best answer helps earn back the 5 points you lost when asking it. You will earn 3 points for choosing a best answer.

Good luck, Brittany

BEST ANSWER:-

♦To select a Best Answer for your question you have to wait for 'FOUR' (4) hours after the question is asked. Then go to the question and click on the Big BLUE button, which says ‘Choose Best Answer’.

♦Click on it and 'RATE' the answer from 1-5. Leave a THANKING comment, click ‘'SUBMIT'’ and you’re done with it.But do it before it goes to vote. You cannot select one if it goes to a vote. You get back 3 points for selecting a Best Answer.

Best Wishes and Good Luck choosing one!! :)

you have to wait 4 hours then a blue button will show underneath the answers you click on

go to MY PROFILE on the right side and scrool down and go 2 my question and then it will say CHOOSE BEST ANSWER .. when u find it put me as best answer =)