If some one has resident permission of Germany , can live with this permission in other Erope countries ?

I want to know if some one gets resident permission of shengen countries of Europe, for example Germany, can live with this Permission in sweden, or Austria?

if yes how?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Alone Shengen visa is not the criteria for working in Europe, but what kind of visa you have? Besides the employer is genuine and willing to give you the rel event documents for the purpose of employing you in their Country can be renewed new visa thus cancelling the old. But these things requires other in formations than that, you are giving her`?

    Source(s): Social consultant at Germany for 2 decades
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.