Idina H asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How to reduce fat on your face?

I would say I am a pretty thin person, but I have a lot of extra fat on my face that makes my face look really big and round with a double chin. My face wasn't built round, so it has nothing to do with bone structure. In earlier years, my face was perfectly fine. But over these past few years, I'm gaining weight only on my face. What might be the cause of it? What can I do (without surgery) remove those excess fat on my face? Are there specific exercise or massage you can do or any specific food you can eat that will help aid in reducting the fat? Please help me.

i'm seriously worried, so please do not make any jokes out of my situation.

Favorite Answer

chew gum, it works out your jaw.

get ready meal at your house along with bring it for your work

• karl

will not fit branch for a mouth area frequently

Your whole body is always burning up a few calorie consumption, in addition to physical exercise allows you to shed all of them quicker

One's body is usually burning many energy, as well as physical exercise makes you burn up these individuals swifter