Steven asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

theres a cricket outside my window and i cant sleep?

can anybody tell me how to get rid of it (p.s. i dont care if its bad luck to kill it its either it or me)

Favorite Answer

I assume the little bastard is laughing at the fact you asked this question on Yahoo! lol. That why he aint stopping :p

Catch the bastard, put him in an envelope and post him to your neighbour, espically if you don't like em.

Just be careful he doesn't bring back his buddies if he finds you again. Because you may have a choir then :p

you're screwed. you could hunt them, and in case you want now to not kill them reduce off the hairs on thier lower back legs. I actually were devising an anti-noise filter out that could emit sound 100 and eighty degrees out of section from sound detected at a distance. the electric powered Engineering degree is going to be a purpose. Pillows, ear plugs, or headphones help.

• U need to get urself a Cricket Bat!! They're specially made for getting rid of those annoying insects!!

If you can catch it, then you could put it in the neighbour's garden or somewhere further away. Or you could use earplugs, but if all else fails you could kill it. This wouldn't be a problem for me, as I fall asleep like a rock.

• MeL

you can't sleep coz there's a cricket outside. So you come on YA and ask everyone what you should do about it. I think your too dependent on YA.

Just kill the god dam thing!

Move to a cricket-free city

So dont sleep and watch that exciting cricket match

Ok, the little joker had its chance. He's a dead man walking.. first, you pour whatever drink you have on it and let it burn for a while.. then, you pull off each of its legs individually.. and then, you slowly grit your teeth, gently, on its head before you slowly press down for the kill.

Then you eat the head and excrete on the remains.

I hope this helped answer your question! :)

Just throw it away , If you are not satisfied with this (Sorry ,I dont want to take bad luck by telling you to kill that)

it is your wish to do that or not..........

Ear muffs. Problem solved. Go to bed.