Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

i can't choose best answer...?

i can't choose my best answer...

did anyone know y?...

please help me....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhD._...

Update:

haha...now i know....

shame shame*

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yala..

u need to tunggu for 4 hours maaa...

2 jam not cukup

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your answer has only been open for one hour. To choose best answer, 4 hours have to have passed since you asked it. This gives everyone a fair chance to log on and answer your question.

Once four hours have passed go to your profile (http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my) and click the "My Questions" tab in the third box. Click the link to your question, which will be "Single '=' and double '=='?" You will come to your question where there will be a big blue box under every answer that says, "Choose Best Answer."

Under the answer you think is best, click the blue box. You will then be able to rate the answer from 1-5 stars and leave a comment for the best answerer. For example, "Thank you, this really helped a lot!"

Choosing best answer helps earn back the 5 points you lost when asking it. You will earn 3 points for choosing a best answer.

Good luck, Brittany

• Edd e
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You need to wait 4 hours before you can vote for best answer. a blue button will show under each answer. choose your best answer and click the blue button under it. you then can rate with 1-5 stars and leave a comment. You will get 3 points for voting. You have up to four days to vote before it goes to a community vote.

• 1 decade ago

BEST ANSWER:-

♦To select a Best Answer for your question you have to wait for 'FOUR' (4) hours after the question is asked. Then go to the question and click on the Big BLUE button, which says ‘Choose Best Answer’.

♦Click on it and 'RATE' the answer from 1-5. Leave a THANKING comment, click ‘'SUBMIT'’ and you’re done with it.But do it before it goes to vote. You cannot select one if it goes to a vote. You get back 3 points for selecting a Best Answer.

Best Wishes and Good Luck choosing one!! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hobo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It might be that the "Answers Team", has already voted on which answer is the best.

What their criteria is, is beyond me, because their choice of "best answer", seems to have nothing to do with accuracy or helpfulness of the answer.

In fact they will vote any load of tripe, as a best answer, even when it is patiently wrong.

• 1 decade ago

you have to wait 4 hours

• 1 decade ago

bakwas question this is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.