Am I the only one?

Who hates internet porn? Everyone says I'm overreacting when I tell my bf not to watch internet porn. I just feel like once someone starts watching internet porn, it will lead to more. Once you're desensetised (sp) to it, you'll look for more hardcore stuff, and then once you've had enough of that...cheating could happen.

• DDJr
    Favorite Answer

Shan, you ask an interesting question. This is one of the places where guys and girls see the world in completely different terms.

Does the guy use internet porn to the exclusion of sexual relations with you? If the answer to this is yes, then you have a complaint.

In general, guys like looking at pictures of undressed women. If a guy is just using this as an adjunct to a healthy relationship, you probably just need to figure that it's just the way guys are wired.

All this said, you can expect reasonable boundaries. Chatting with / video "camering" with, etc WOULD constitute a violation of a committed relationship.