Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Make my skin paler :D?

My skin. =(

It used to be pale.

And i hated it, so i tanned it (bad girl!~)

now its disgustingly tanned and i hate it.

I want my pale skin back!!!

How?!

I use that papaya cream, but it doesn't seem to be working.

And DONT tell me to;

Ask wacko Jacko.

No. Dont even bother responding that answer.

Heard it a million times. =="

Otherwise, thank you so much if you can help!~

Australia.

Sunburn easily here. =(

Gawd guys.

I asked for paler skin.

Not for pimples or this random page.

=="

No, its still dark and its been ages and ages since i last delibertaily tanned it.

Plus, i wear trousers even in the summer.

x.x

Yarr, i tanned it badd.

With the sun. x.x

Well.

i say TROUSERS.

>:(

Whether you like or not!

o_O"

Favorite Answer

I hear using lemon juice can reduce your tan. rub lemon juice ito your skin and it gently removes your tan .

• adail

Did you use the sun or tanning spray. The bast way I know is exfoliate lots to get rid of the dead skin cells which wold be tanned and if you are naturally pale it should come back paler. Stay out of the sun lots of sunscreen and patience.

There's nothing you can apply on your skin that will make it paler. What gives it color is melanin which is stimulated when you are in the sun - it's a chemical in your body that makes your skin darker. So the best thing to do is to stay out of the sun, make sure to use a strong face sunscreen, and wait it out. In about a month your skin will be back to its original color.

do you sunburn easily? if not, than you will live with that tan, your skin might lighten up a bit in the winter..and depends where you live..

hmm but if you tan easily you shouldn't sunburn that easy..that's a little weird..but I live in a cold climate so I don't really know..those with dark hair tan easier? I guess it's just genetics..

Oh I'd like to add those of Asian or Hispanic descent, most but not all, tan easier than the rest

just wait for two weeks, sunburn goes away easily after some time. use skin moisturizer i.e. lotion, the more humidity the easier skin cells renew.

The best lightener (for face, elbow, knee and armpit) that my wife used is licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.

Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

you can find great tips on how to make skin paler safely and effectively, plus get a load of other helpful info from this source -

http://www.skin-whitening-product.com/

• Elia

Get a sun burn, you will peel your tan off

Source(s): Own exsperience

who says trousers? lmao its jeans or pants