Lebanese Arabic Tattoo?

okay i just asked a question abouta site with a generator to translate english to lebanese because i wanted to get a tattoo in lebanese writting (which someone helped me find. thanks) but now my question is a friend was telling he does not feel i should get it because im hispanic and arabics may take offense to the tattoo due to its they writting and their language. well my question is.... is he right? i wouldnt want to offende anyone with the tattoo i just love the writting but is he really right? will some take offense to it?

thanks to everyone who answered 5/6 agreed with me =) and well i guess if my tattoo does offend anyone then i'll apoligize but im still going to get it and to those who where wondering i want to get my nickname "Loyalty"

• Favorite Answer

Why will be offensive?..No.....it is not...go ahead and do it, if you dont write anything wrong.

Arabic writting is so nice, and different if you live in a spanish country.

Dont pay attention to ur friend..is only a way of writing...as when someone else makes a tattoo with latin characters.

Enjoy it..

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Lebanese Arabic Tattoo?

okay i just asked a question abouta site with a generator to translate english to lebanese because i wanted to get a tattoo in lebanese writting (which someone helped me find. thanks) but now my question is a friend was telling he does not feel i should get it because im hispanic and arabics may...

Source(s): lebanese arabic tattoo: https://shortly.im/67e3i

Faith = Iman or Eman = إيمان (in arabic, lebanese and syrian alike)

Nope, it won't be offensive unless the word is. So choose a non-offensive word & tattoo it all the way, no prob =)

Source(s): Me =)

not at all. i have plenty of hispanic friends who have those type of tats. im lebanese its never bothered me

Source(s): ana libnani

by lebanese writing you mean arabic writing. its forbiddon to write arabic on your body because it's the langauge of the ko'ran. so i dont think you should get it, im actually offended by you even suggesting it. thats disgusting.

Source(s): proud lebanese and muslim
  • LiLi

i don't think you will offend anyone with the tatoo

i suggest you get a tatoo of the word "العزيمة" which means Determination. Angelina jolie has one and its fantastic

well is far is wont hit any religion nothing is wrong with that