if my diet remains the same but i run on my treadmill for 30 minutes each day will I lose weight?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, it will take 1 month for you to see some weight loss

Run on your treadmill. Treadmill is an ideal machine for weight loss, remaining fit and protecting against diseases like diabetes and heart disease. But that is not all. There are 3 additional benefits of working out on a treadmill that you might not be aware of.

1) Working out on a treadmill eases depression:

2) Improves quality of sleep:

3) Efficient workouts in short time:

Treadmill is an excellent investment to improve your health and fitness. When used regularly, you will enjoy good health that will stand you in good steady throughout your life.

http://www.total-treadmills.com/category/Benefits-...

• 4 years ago

if your ankle bothers then you definately stay far flung from working. as quickly as you could properly run on your ankle then working is an excellent thank you to drop some weight. until then use the healing time to pay interest on what you devour, burn off energy via cardiovascular workouts like take a seat ups. remember that the main serious area of dropping weight is calorie intake and the quantity of energy burned. once you burn greater effective than you intake you drop some weight. yet do no longer circulate loopy, do no longer stave your self or over-workout. Do what you're mushy doing until you experience you could step it up, in basic terms repeat this technique and you'd be sturdy proper away. sturdy luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OF COURSE!!!

Cardiovascular exercises are the best way to lose weight!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.