martha j asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

whats your choice in big dog and lil dog? rott,boxer,pittbull or chihuahua,pckt poodle,or yorkshire?

my 1st choice will be a rott then a boxer

my choice for a lil pup is a pocket pup or yorky

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Big dogs, rottweiler and doberman.

Little dogs, I'll have to go with shar pei (is that how you spell it ???)

• 4 years ago

truthfully everyone has their very very own decision of canines, small, medium or super, me i admire all of them and my possibilities interior the breeds i admire are Min.Schnauzers Newfoundlands Akita Malamutes Rhodesian Ridgebacks super Pyrenees Rotti's those are my fave breeds, and that i do have a small dogs as nicely, i admire my Schnauzers, it is the sole small breed i'd very own.... i'm not against any breed, and it does make me mad while somebody talks down approximately any breed, particularly while they don't understand the breed. Love all of them.... respected::There in basic terms are massive dogs fanatics and then some people who in basic terms love the small or medium breeds....its not discrimination, its the breed they love and prefer... like the Irish Wolfhound, extensive vast dogs, and that i've got seen proprietors with them and likewise very own a Jack Russell as nicely...its in basic terms a decision... And the vast breeds would nicely be so candy, and get blamed for undesirable issues, this promises the breed a bad call...yet you not often ever hear, oh no that Boston Terrier in basic terms ripped off the acquaintances leg....small dogs, small bites nevertheless harm LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rotti most definitely for big dog. They are much more than just a pet. Shitzu for a lilttle dog. My parents have always had these small dogs. I own 3 rottis.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would'nt get any other dog but a pitbull. My 2 year old pitbull is the best dog my family has owned. She is so loving and is such a big baby. They have such a bad rep but don't deserve it they are so wonderful!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

big dog a Newfoundland because I have one

Small dog a pitbill because I have one

And yes some might say a pitbull isn't small but cmpared to the Newfoundland she is.....LOL

They both get along great and I love having them as pets

Source(s): have a newfondland and a pitbull
  • 1 decade ago

for a big dog i LOVE pitbulls!!! they are such sweet dogs, very loyal and determined to please. and our problem today is the wrong people realized that.

for a small dog ill probably go with chiuahuas, im not really a small dog person but my mom had one and i loved to run through the house with him LOL

• 1 decade ago

Big dogs - Doberman and Rottweiler ( I love their black&tan coloring)

Small dogs - Westie (too cute) and Papillon (I love their ears)

A pocket poodle doesn't sound too healthy...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boxer--I have two and adore them. I really can't say that I favor either of the small dogs you listed.

• 1 decade ago

Shar pei's aren't small dogs and they are bloody horrible! Aggressive and loads of health problems!

• 1 decade ago

I dont really like small dogs.. They yap. I have an English Bull Terrier. Look at my avatar.. That's how he sleeps.. lol

Adore him so much.. so lovable and cuddly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.