Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

gamertag help?

i can not think of a gamertag at all...my gamertag right now is Dirty da Vinci, yeah i know its cool...but i googled it and there was a ton of things for dirty da vinci that came up so i want a gamer tag that NO one has at all or never even heard of you know?...i dont like the xX in the names, but how ever i do like clan tags...one problem...i dont have a cool clan...haha...someone wanna come up with a cheezy clan tag that looks cool like NxC or something like that haha...anyways, i dont know what my gamer tag should be..so i was hoping maybe someone could help me out if i gave them some ideas...Names Matt, im 15, my fav game would have to be BF:Bad company...i love that game....i play rugby, i weightlift,.i like movies like starwars...i like fighting?...haha im out of ideas..i really suck at this...just if ANYONE could come up with SOMETHING i would appreciate it...it doesnt have to be the best but as long as itsounds cool i'll use it...thanks

Favorite Answer

Starwars: teH_sA9a_B3gINZ

Personally, my gamertag is a mix of a song name and a songs lyrics. Also, for online games I always use my favorite song lyrics. I am not sure however about your clan tag. Try something that somehow connects to your gamertag, subtlety or not.

Try some cool mythical names like Pegasus, minotour, hydra, hercules, stuff like that or try making a clan which is called something like Lock 'N' Load (then your weapon of choice depending on each member) Hope i helped

Since you like BFBC I would have to say: destructablerug

The environment in BFBC is destructable, and you like rugby. Well, that's all I can think of. Have fun...

-Paul

Source(s): Me

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?url=http%3A%...

type in any word..any english word that you want, and it will translate it if it has a meaning in the language you choose..i chose latin...Hell Raiser means Abyssus Erigo...thats my gamertag...(it's actually AbyssusERIGO) i like it..my bro's means bringer of death (FeroMORTIS) would you have ever of thought of that? didn't think so..lol

Bc Prodigy? idk

Bad company Prodigy :D

If you dont know what a prodigy is, google it..