Soowoop asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What types of foods should I be eating to lose the fat and still feed the muscles I am gaining from exercise?

I am a 22 year old college student. Drinking alcohol occurs about 3 nights a week. I started to extensively weight lift about 2 weeks ago. I am gaining muscle but I am not losing the excess fat. I am limited to light jogging because of a knee injury that prohibits me to do anything excessive with my legs for about 2 weeks. I am also taking NoXplode (creatine) after every workout, 5-6 days a week for about 1-2 hour a day. A calorie chart says that I should be taking in about 3120 calories a day to maintain my figure and less to lose weight. What types of food/ diet should I be taking in to maintain my growing muscles and lose the excess fat?

Favorite Answer

eat lots of fruit and veg atleast 5 a day dnt smoke drink alcochole and beer