unlocked phones???? please help?

do these really work??? if i bought a at-t phone (blackjack) , if it was unlocked could i really just put my sim card in it from tmobile..and it will work???

Favorite Answer

I think blackjacks are only on AT&T at the moment. You can get an AT&T sim card and just put your T-mobile sim card in it. It should work. Yes, make sure the Blackjack is unlocked.

• Jack P

The answer just before this one is incorrect. While it is true that AT&T and T-Mobile use different frequency bands, the phone you are inquiring about (Blackjack II) is Quad-band. It works on all 4 GSM frequencies that are currently used by cell phone companies worldwide.

Yes, it will work.

• Woody

Yes, but AT&T and T-Mob each use 2 frequencies. Only one is common between them. Depending on where you live, your coverage could be lousy.

Text messaging and the internet may not work at all due to firmware differences.

yes an unlocked phone will work with any sim card/gsm carrier

yes it works. but it is illegal for some countries. check it first.

It should, I have done it.