Help!Can you give my music sites ?

Can you give my sites from where i can download music to my pc and my cell phone without registering,paying anything,downloading another programm and with no spam?

Favorite Answer

Limewire is your best bet when it comes to downloading free music, but if you don't want to install any software, then my advice is to just google search the music. Search hard enough and you may come across some sites that will allow you to download the song you want for free. Also, try myspace. On some of the bands myspace accounts, you can download the music for free. But, I really recommend you just download Limewire. I personally use it as do millions of others. It's virus free (just be sure to get it from limewire.com if you do get it..safest way to go). It'll save you lots of time and searching.

different than Pandora, i like final FM. AOL Radio is astounding. It has a station for each thing you are able to think of of, alongside with distant places music like JPOP, German and French tunes. stay 365 has much greater of a selection of radio stations. in case you have Itunes, you pays attention to the radio stations equipped into that software. ultimately, Rhapsody facilitates you flow songs for loose, yet in ordinary terms 25 a month so it isn't any longer lots help.

limewire,frostwire,ares,bearshare,all free downloads,google any of them

try http://skreemr.com/

its a mp3 search engine

• chito

limewire,....it is legal to download//

Source(s): have one
  • a

try mp3.com