With AFL coming to an end...will you move on to another sport?

If so and are interested in A-League Soccer then email me....I've created a tipping comp for my yahoo family and friends :)

Be quick before this question gets deleted or reported by my trolls..

opps, i meant with September quickly nearing..

arrghhh, not Cricket!

• Favorite Answer

Um yes i will join

Oh, Rogue. Baseball here is got two months to go before playoffs. National Football League training camps are open, regular season starts on September 4. High school football begins Sept. 4, University (college) football begins on August 28-30.

I will be fine after the finals series on the radio. Life goes on, even for me and my 24-7 battle with self inflicted stupidity.

I think Collingwood will beat Hawthorn, just a hunch. Not sure yet on my picks, still have several hours to study before submitting.

Well after september comes the baseball world series in october. then the nfl starts around november and that takes me all the way to february superbowl. All the while the nba has started around november as well and should keep me occupied till the afl pre season. Oh, and the australian open is on for two weeks in january.

I actually forget about the afl and then when it starts up i get all excited again.

Yes I will be watching good ol' grid iron football here in the states and the rest of the season of Major League BaseBall and Hockey, basketball not so much since Michael Jordan retired, for those who don't know who he is just google it......LOL anyway I would like to learn the game of cricket, I've seen clips of it looks interesting, we don't get cricket up here in the states

Source(s): anyway looking forward to the Grand Final GO CATS!!!!
  • molly

No summer will be here and time to get out and about that's why I am so glad footy is a winter sport.

I will be watching the Olympics though at least I might have some joy watching the Aussies after my teams woeful performance this year.

• Matt

Rogue, i don't really know anything about the A-League

If it was cricket i'd be in for sure.

But thank you for arranging the AFL tipping comp hopefully i can pick a few extra in the next few weeks and make a charge for the top spot.

Its really a very sad time of the year September, but every good season must come to an end. I start watching the basketball but its not as good as footy. I thought you may have been making a joke about the A-League, but i think your serious zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its as bad as cricket.

After the Crows play their last game of the season, I start getting ready for the oncoming NHL season (that starts early October). Begin following footy again when the preseason starts up.

Source(s): A footy loving hockeyhead

Yup, and since St Kilda is being so painful to watch, I have moved on to my beloved V8's.

Then I have F1, Motor Cross, and a whole bunch of DVDs to watch.

As for soccer - have to leave that up to you. I can't say I have ever watched it before. My tipping would take the wooden spoon.

Sob Sob! I hate off season!

I support Melbourne Victory in the A-League and follow that while AFL isn't on. But since it is summer, I don't have time to really focus on sport.

I'll just keep doing what i do, watching any sport.

Just watched the tour de france, i watch all the golf majors, now the Olympics are coming on, i love them too, love sport, any sport really. Nothing beats Aussie Rules though.