how to make hubby happy?

how to make my husband happy besides sex. i mean i need him to resept me and then make him happy any good onees out there

Favorite Answer

We're happy when we have competition. Push him to be his best, but don't get overwhelmingly naggy. Compliment him, touch him physically (not necessarily sex), and go out of your way to look good for him. If that means you start walking or hitting the gym to tone up, do so. Be attractive for him and be emotionally available to him.

Show respect, and he needs to respect you at the same time. You need to be interested in the same things and enjoy doing the same things. It is not a one-way-street it has to be two way. Some men just think women have to obey them when they are married but they still must respect their wife at the same time, and do things in a respectful manner. As the saying goes" If momma is not happy then nobody is happy." I hope this is of some help to you. You need good communications. Good Luck.

you get what you give. so if respect is what you want then give it and you will get it back. just listening to something he has to say, taking the time to prepare a meal that he enjoys, remembering that he likes a fresh glass of water next to his bed at night, small things that costs you nothing is what really counts.

and by the way good sex is what he also wants

take an interest in his work/hobby

cook him a meal

suggest a holiday and let him choose where

my other half says i make him happy by showing affection and by joining him and bike rides and he says he can see how caring i am around my little sister and all those things make him love me

so theres a few ideas for you :-)

Love him, care for him, treat him with respect. It works like a mirror.

#1 rule of making them happy...

never ever try to wear the pants, never try to control him, always surrender to his decisions

men are made to lead, it's genetic.. if any woman tries to change that it leads to divorce.. and that my friends is the reason for high rates of divorce in america

take an interest in what he enjoys. go out together and make it HIS day doing whatever it is that he likes. even if you dont enjoy it, just seeing him happy will make you happy.

by making him doing things for you, such as buying things from the supermarket, or doing the dish, he will be very happy finding that he can show his love to you.

if you want respect, all you have to do is stick by what you say. Don't say it if you don't want your bluff called, say what you mean, and if you are speaking from the heart, then respect you will gain, and if not, then he was never your friend.

• A.M

Feel his happiness is your happiness..be faithful....Love is mutual respect and compromise..