as the closing days of bushes presidency come near , he is legacy building what do you think he will work on?

im talking about in the last 100 days of being in office not what he will do after

Favorite Answer

Israel/Palestine...too little too late, but that's what he'll aim for. Frankly, I think he should focus on African HIV/AIDS.

Being a successful Ex president ..Most of the Ex presidents get to travel around the world visiting places that will honor him and his wife.

President Reagan and his wife nancy (also Republicans) got two million dollars for a 15 minute speech when he became an ex president..also full use of Secret service details and a lot of perks which means he won't be standing in many lines or waiting for his paycheck like the rest of the citizens.

Extreme luxury and living on his TEXAS RANCH..so he gets his Presidential Library and a lot of stuff you can only dream about..box seats in sporting events and first class all the way

• DAR

He already has a legacy in accelerating destruction of our Constitutional protections and accretion of our national debt beyond anything any other President yet has done.

I don't see him overshadowing that in the last 100 days.

Bush will be busy burning or shredding a lot of documents

don't want to leave around a lot of smoking guns

He will set up a lot of paroles for his fellow politicians and their friends

Knowing Bush he will get a lot of use out of Air Force ONE

traveling on the Cuff to all kinds of places..

George W. Bush will be working on his Mamore's and write a book that will sell for a lot of $$ and he will have a lot of time to meet with his family and friends and some of his time will be spend with the President Elect..John McCain briefing him on the STATE of the UNION

Well, if today's news is any indication, he's trying to sneak through some last minute legislation to broadly redefine abortion in favor of pro-choice activists and also to restrict women's access to birth control by denying federal funding to any organization that requires its employees to prescribe birth control pills when needed or requested! Outrageous!

EDIT- I didn't read your details. After he gets out of office, I'm sure he will go on continuing to be the same old liar, murderer, and con-man ...business as usual for Bushy.

I think he will emphasize the country's fight against terrorism. Iraq and Afghanistan will be a part of his legacy. I just hope that both countries improve (support for human rights, less terrorism) in the coming years.

Hopefully he'll just put his head down on his desk and wait for the bell to ring.

I don't think he cares, he's going to spend the rest of his days clearing brush on his ranch when he should be in prison.

• Mir

Doing as much damage as he can before he's out the door.

he will be working on his golf game.