Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: Has anybody ever accused you of using the word "love" too much?

(I mean...yeah...you're right...there's "way too much" love in the world right now...from now on I'll just use the word "hate," instead...Sheesh?)

• Freaky
    Best Answer

I just assume that your love for me is on an equal scale of your love of pizza, but not greater than your love of music.

I have been accused of being a wannabe in so many words. That person is now gone and I am still here, wannabein'. Anyone can say anything, it is walkin' the talk that is the puddin', that is the real proof of who is what.

I've accused boyfriends of saying 'I love you' way too soon. Isn't that nice of me? Looking back I could have handled the situation with a little more cooth (and cootch). Instead of laughing and saying "No, you don't"... I could have been more understanding of how completely great and lovable I am. I really can't blame them for loving me so much.

I haven't been personally but I used to feel weird when a guy said it on the 1st date.

Source(s): I have a New name...

**I don't think I've even been told that I do although a few times I noticed that I was saying it a lot so I tried to avoid the word where possible.**

No, I have never been told that. But for someone to say that, that's kind of heartless from their part.

I love Ompelle.

I love Ompelle. And Celeste. And you, too.

Source(s): Oops! It looks like you have 1 misspelling(s).

I loove the word love, I do declare...

As in: "I would love to claw your eyes out of their sockets"?

Yeah.