What is the feeling i keep getting? LADIES ONLY PLEASE!!!!?

okay, i keep getting this really weird feeling. im not sure what it is. like, everytime i think about having sex with my bf i get a weird feeling. like, a weird tingeling-ish feeling in my vagina and then i really have to go to the bathroom after i get this feeling. what the heck is going on here? what is... show more okay, i keep getting this really weird feeling. im not sure what it is. like, everytime i think about having sex with my bf i get a weird feeling. like, a weird tingeling-ish feeling in my vagina and then i really have to go to the bathroom after i get this feeling. what the heck is going on here? what is causing this and what is this?
Update: how do i control this? cuz today i was in the car with my aunt and grandma in the front seat and my 15 year old boy cousin sitting with me in the back seat, and i was txting my bf and it started and i got REALLY embarrasses cuz i felt like my cousin noticed it!!! and i really need to control it cuz most of my... show more how do i control this? cuz today i was in the car with my aunt and grandma in the front seat and my 15 year old boy cousin sitting with me in the back seat, and i was txting my bf and it started and i got REALLY embarrasses cuz i felt like my cousin noticed it!!! and i really need to control it cuz most of my cousins that im usually with are guys and its embarassing for me to feel this around anyone, buts its even worse to be around a guy other than my bf when this happens!! in fact, its still embarassing when im around him!!!!
Update 2: also, the other day i walked into my friend's brother's room and he was watching internet porn and just hearing it made this flare up really really bad.