Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

good clothes for a thirteen your old girl?

i am thirteen yrs old and i am lookin for new wntr clothes

where is a good place to shop at for a "kinda-tiny-for-my-age thirteen-yr-old-girl"

Best Answer

Well, abercrombie kids has always worked for me, i'm 12 and also really small. uhm, old navy has a few good things, they have really cute jeans. all my jeans are from there. (right now their having a 2 for $25 sale) um, hollister might work (i'm about 4'6" and 75 lbs, and i'm 2 small, but u might be big enough) and aero would prolly work. also, i would try target, they have some really cute things once in a while, and tjmaxx has cheap stuff in everyone's size. well, hope u find some cute clothes! oh, and also outlet malls if some stores r 2 expensive, they often have cheap in random sizes (lotsa XS and XL cuz nobody bought those...)

Source(s): being a tiny shrimplet

I'm thirteen, too.. but I have the opposite problem, lol. I'm a foot taller than my best friend and I'm the tallest one in my grade, and thats 400 people. It's impossible to find clothes long enough for me!

But Abercrombie has a lot of small clothes.. but it is expensive so I don't go there a lot..

Maybe Kohls? I like their clothes.

My other favorite stores are Hollister, American Eagle, Pac sun, and Delias. Maybe that will help..

You could probably shop at Forever 21 or Wet Seal. Or Limited Too, JCPennys, Target, and Sears are always good places to go.

I'm turning 13 and I wear whatever I like, lol.

Only problem is I'm like an XS.

Limited Too would be okay for you.

Gap Kids also but I'm not sure what's the biggest size that they have.

Good luck.

I suggest Vanity! They have awesome clothes and the cutest jewelry. (I'm 14, but I shopped there when I was 13). Good luck!

• lieu

i in my view think of that goodies For Kohl's is fairly wonderful. you know, the ruffles, the purple- it makes you sense so glamorous. yet all 13 12 months olds are distinctive. some like Volcom, some like continuously 21. anybody is distinctive!

the gap and target little girl

jcpenny is a good place to go