Wish upon a star?

Have you ever had a wish come true? From wishing upon a star or something. What did you wish for?

• Favorite Answer

I would like to wish upon a star. But their body guards would probably stop me.

I had a wish come true from blowing out birthday candles!

From when i was 5 till 12 i wished for the same wish

It came true 10 days after my 14 birthday =]

<333

I wished upon a star once. Didn't work. The girl married someone else.

• Doug B

Yes, but nothing that couldn't be explained by simple coincidence. For example, a few weeks ago at a SF Giants game, I called out from the bleachers to our lead-off hitter "Hey, Freddie, let's start this thing off with a triple!" Fred Lewis, the batter in question, was about 470 feet from me, and couldn't possibly hear me. He hit a triple.

Divine intervention? Magic? Or a good batter with a lot of speed?

I don't believe in wishing on stars, its a superstition,just like the 'wish bone' in a turkey.

I wish apon a star every morning. I ask for peace in this world. It has not happened yet.

Yes, i wished for candy as a kid, and i got a ton of it the next day.

I do not wish upon a star- my hope is in Jesus.

EDIT- interesting how when I say my hope in Jesus, I get a thumbs down. People ask why we give thumbs down to people just because we disagree- can I ask why I got 3 thumbs down for this answer. Just curious, was it because you disagree with me?

ive never wished on a star now that i think about it. but anyways stars dont control ur destiny... god does :)

yep. it's kinda stupid, but i wished on a shooting star for this one night to go well and to be fun, and it worked. it was really cool.