Why dont you ansewer BJJ/Judo people?

I continually see on here everybody saying they train BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc. You all answer the What's the best style questions, with of course your favorites, you have no problem doing that. Yet Judomofo asked a question on basic elements or moves in BJJ/and Judo and we have an astounding 11 answers, most... show more I continually see on here everybody saying they train BJJ, Judo, MMA, etc. You all answer the What's the best style questions, with of course your favorites, you have no problem doing that.

Yet Judomofo asked a question on basic elements or moves in BJJ/and Judo and we have an astounding 11 answers, most from traditional arts people with a familiarity with armbars and throws. here is the question:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah2sSDJFIYpALQDYItcUfxvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080730054341AAITyXO

My question is where are all you tough guys who consistantly claim to train in one of these, or at the drop of a hat say they are the best style at on this question? If you are all as good as you say you should be able to answer this no problem. Or are you all posers?
Update: Mito- i know that they couldn't have all missed it, and I would have thought that at leastone or two would have seen it. besides I have a feeling there is more coming.
Update 2: Jeff- I am simply trying to find out where all of the people who claim to do BJJ on hre were at for the quetion. Was there like a certian secret BJJ metting that only they knew about that prevented them from it?
Update 3: Anti thesis and Bill- Believe it or not I do understand taht people work. i also understand sometimes things get bried quickly. I also know that there were maybe 1 or 2 people who actually claim to do BJJ/Judo that actually answered the question, even though no matter what time a best style quetsion is asked,... show more Anti thesis and Bill- Believe it or not I do understand taht people work. i also understand sometimes things get bried quickly. I also know that there were maybe 1 or 2 people who actually claim to do BJJ/Judo that actually answered the question, even though no matter what time a best style quetsion is asked, there are at least 4 answers sayng BJJ/Muay Thai etc. Quite honestly I don't know if you train or not. i am not saying you don't. i just find it funny that we have all these supposed BJJ experts on here and none answer basic technique queastions.
Update 4: rear naked joke- Good observation.
Update 5: Edit for darb b- Are you asking me? Because the anwer is I do not know, because we do not work many leg locks, if any.