How To Get Free Traffic To Your Website?
I really need some tips and tricks on how to get free traffic to my website business. If not free, please direct me to something near free.
- Anonymous1 decade agoBest Answer
There are many good ways of attracting visitors to a website such as pay per click advertising, but how can you attract visitors to your website for free? Well let me give you a couple of ways that you can do just that.
* One of the best ways to get more traffic to your website for free is by submitting articles to relevant article directories.
* Another free way of getting more traffic to your website without spending money is by signing up for a social site account or with any other social networking site and start looking for people who would be potentially interested in your website. But you have to be careful not to sound too spammy in your.
* Free classified ads services can be useful to promote your site, but make sure you list it in the right category.
* Great content is what usually drives visitors to a website.
If you want to finding the best way to do get free traffic to your website ... Please go through this link : http://www.trafficassistants.com
Good Luck...Source(s): www.trafficassistants.com
- Anonymous1 decade ago
A ranking or search order does take place with Google
and Yahoo and it begins with the "Title" metag which
should consist of no more than 65 characters separated
by commas. The "Title" should describe in generic
terms, the goods and services, followed by a location
from which the resource is located, i.e., city, state.
The placement of a domain name which is not generic
within the "Title" is not appropriate, unless your
domain name is a major recognizable brand name.
The second metatag is the "Description" which is
usually 25-30 words to form a complete sentence which
best describes one's goods and services.
And the very last category - "Keywords" are also
somewhat limited to 15-16 words which can be plural
and compound in nature. Again, avoid multiple entries
which could be mistaken as "spamdexed entries" which
is defined as the loading, and submission of
repetitive words into a particular metatag category.
"Spamdexing" when discovered on a webpage and reported
to Google's spamreport.com can result in the
elimination of your website from their search
- ChristineLv 44 years ago
One of my friends has an online buz so I asked him what he thought was the best way to get traffic. He said There is no one way that is the best...you need a system. So I asked him which system he used (since he makes tons of money online) and he said Web Traffic Machines. Apparently they don't take long to set up, and they run almost on autopilot and just keep generating targeted traffic. And he said it is free traffic too! It might be something that you find helpful. Best of luck to you.
- alicialionsLv 71 decade ago
Do reciprocal links. Go to newsgroups and places like that where you can list things for free, post on free classified sites if possible. Offer a monthly free newsletter. Research the interenet..there is all kinds of free info on how to get free traffic.
Email me your web link...cause I could probably give you more info if I could see your site and learn what it's about etc.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Below is a commercial product about $25 per year.
Traffic Blazer adds your site to more than 20 search engines and online directory listings. It also generates a report of your sites listing in all the search engines every month.Source(s): http://www.y-domain.com/Marketing_Tools.htm
- Anonymous1 decade ago
You might want to consider article marketing because it is a proven strategy to pull in highly targeted traffic to your website.
This strategy will require you to either write some articles related with your website and submit them to article directories.
But if you find it time consuming, you should outsource the task to professional article writers with SEO knowledge to prepare the articles for you.Source(s): http://www.goinspired.com
- imisidroLv 71 decade ago
Here are some shoestring marketing ideas that can help you get the visitors you need at the least cost possible:
1. Create the best content you can with the best products you can possibly offer. Your content is your best advertisement - if visitors love your content, then they will go back and spread the word to others.
2. Make it easy for users to recommend your site. Viral marketing is very important -- and easy to tap on the Web. But give your users the tools. Get a Recommend this Site script from websites such as cgiscripts.com and similar directories of scripts. Some even go as far as giving incentives to those who recommend the site to their friends. If only 10 people go to your site, but these 10 people invite 10 more - that's additional traffic that you get for FREE!
CGI Resource Index http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/...
3. Rank well in the search engines (organic search results, not the pay per click). SEs can be a big source of traffic. The key is to create the best content in your niche. If you have good content, other websites will gladly link to you and offer your site as a resource to their audience. Check the on-page factors and be sure to get linked from authority sites in your topic area.
If you are going to read only one piece on search engine optimization, I suggest you read Brett Tabke of WebmasterWorld.com's "Successful Site in 12 Months with Google Alone: 26 steps to 15k a day." http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum3/2010.htm
4. Send out press releases. While outfits charge as much as $650 per release, there are free press release submission places on the Web. Press releases allow you to (a) attract media attention; (b) get more back links to your website without sending each website an email request; and (c) get more visibility especially if your press release gets in Google News or Yahoo News.
5. Submit articles. Write articles and submit them to websites accepting author submissions. You get exposure for your business; establishes you as an authority in your field, and allows you to get backlinks for your website. If 50 websites publish your article and it contains a link back to your website, then you easily get 50 links from a single article. The more links you have, the greater your chances for increasing your search engine rankings.
Here is a comprehensive list of where to submit your articles http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=AhzreGmnCU...
Google Base http://base.google.com
Local.com http://www.local.com/Source(s): Free Ways to Promote an Online Business http://www.powerhomebiz.com/guide/cases/ii-lexi.ht...
- Anonymous5 years ago
For very best SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING results My spouse and i recommend utilizing Google Search Bot: http://is.gd/gsbsoftware Using that application We've graded my site to very first page of Google on a high competing search phrase.
- 1 decade ago
Try onefreelink.com. I have gotten a little bit of traffic from them and every little bit helps.Source(s): www.onefreelink.com