Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Katy Perry Sang Breakout Before Miley!?

http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-30-who-did-it-bette...

where can i download that song. Dontsay limewire or such and its not on youtube. do u have a link?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's the facts on this: This song was not written for Katy Perry and was never given to her. She was brought in as the demo singer. At the time she hadn't become an artist and had no record deal. That was a year and a half ago. After the demo was made, the song was sent to Miley Cyrus' A&R guy at Hollywood records. They loved it, but it was too late to get it on her last record. AND Miley felt that it would be a great song for her next record as Miley Cyrus only, because it sort of represented to her the idea of breaking away from the Hannah character and showing herself (hence the album title "Breakout"). Katy decided to put her demo version on the internet so that she could try to embarrass Miley after Miley dissed her regarding the girl-kiss offer from Katy. Plain and simple, the song was meant for Miley from the time the demo was finished, and it was never Katy Perry's song. Katy was the demo singer. Besides, it is obvious that the song wasn't written for Katy who's in her mid 20s - the song is about someone in high school! These are the facts, and I ask all the Miley fans to please help spread the word. Thanks

• 1 decade ago

wow.. i didnt know miley covered so many songs on her CD. 3 already?!

i wonder what other songs are covered .. she cant even write her own songs or something? she SUCKS.

Shes gonna be the future Brittany Spears.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

Katy Perry's music videos are NASTY!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Katy Perry is stupid

• 1 decade ago

i didn't know Breakout was a cover song...

she she has THREE cover songs on her CD then?

....eh

Source(s): what?
  • 1 decade ago

try itunes

• 1 decade ago

its on perezhilton

Source(s): i heard it katy's is better
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its on you tube now... search for it i heard it...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.