What's the most interesting flame-cooked meal you've eaten here in Canada?

Hello! You'll know me as an author but I'm also a culinary activist. I try to make things happen here in Canada. In 2003, when BSE devastated the beef industry and so many farm families, it was clear that something needed to be done quickly! Entire communities were in crisis. My response was to create The... show more Hello! You'll know me as an author but I'm also a culinary activist. I try to make things happen here in Canada. In 2003, when BSE devastated the beef industry and so many farm families, it was clear that something needed to be done quickly! Entire communities were in crisis. My response was to create The World's Longest Barbecue -- Canada Day 2!(TM) Since then it's expanded to a dedicated web site where Canadians from all around the globe share their stories. Always held at 6 p.m. on the first Saturday of August, The World's Longest Barbecue -- Canada Day 2!(TM) is an ultimately Canadian grassroots celebration of Canada's agricultural bounty. Geographic boundaries collapse as the celebration begins and grillers from coast to coast to coast cook their own great regional foods!

The rules? You must cook Canadian ingredients and share our pride-filled menus and stories. So sometime before August 2, plan a local menu, log on to flavoursofcanada.ca and join our national barbecue party!
Update: Yahoo! Canada Answers staff note: Find out more about award-winning cookbook author Anita Stewart's cross-Canada culinary journey:

http://www.harpercollins.ca/global_scripts/product_catalog/book_xml.asp?isbn=1554682312