Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

Kodak EasyShare Digital camera can't hold charge?

Ok so I have a Kodak Easyshare CD40 and its a great camera- I got it around May 2005 and it worked fine for about three years and then it stopped holding a battery charge! I have put in brand new Duracells and it still shows the low battery sign. I have tired buying new rechargeable batteries and still does the same thing. Is there any way I can clean something and get it to work correctly again, or do I need to just buy a new camera?

A friend said that the same thing happens to him but he has an Olympus camera.

Thanks Yahoo! answers users for your support!

Favorite Answer

Definitely contact Kodak, the camera is Great.........they generally stand behind there products......at least they will tell you something...............you have nothing to lose...........

Email them........or send a hand written letter, just contact them.

good luck

Source(s): ** I have done this, and have been mailed a brand new camera - - never asked for it, newer model etc. I was very surprised. It was a Kodak, but then a 35mm.

a million. particular, purchase an SD card. 2. considerable manufacturers comprise SanDisk and Kingston 3. 4GB holds between 500 and 7000 photos reckoning on the compression ratio you employ. 4. The Li-Ion battery is a contemporary battery that performs properly and lasts a protracted time 5. The battery comes with a recharger. 6. It has severe shade, organic shade, Low shade, Black & White, Sepia 7. It has approximately 17 modes, alongside with fireworks, candle mild, flower and sundown 8. "vehicle fixes everthing", nope, you nevertheless might desire to hold the digital camera nevertheless and get the physique you like. Get the digital camera.

i would just buy a new camera but email kodak manufacturing company and tell them about your problem and they should be able to tell you if it is able to be fixed or if it is broken beyond repair

i would just buy a new camera but email kodak manufacturing company and tell them about your problem and they should be able to tell you if it is able to be fixed or if it is broken beyond repair.