Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

My father was a drinker and a fiend and one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn’t like that, not one bit. So, me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says “WHY SO SERIOUS!?”. He comes at me with the knife “why so serious!?” Sticks the blade in my mouth "lets put a smile on that face!" aaaand….. why sooooo serrrious?

Favorite Answer

Both sides of the stories!

Father (Told to Gamble): You wanna know how I got these scars? My father...was...a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off caaazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...BIT. So...me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me...and he says..."WHY SO SERIOUS?". He comes at me with the knife..."WHY SO SERIOUS?!". Sticks the blade in my mouth..."LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!"...aaaand...why so serious?

Wife (Told to Rachel): You look nervous...Is it the scars? You wanna know how I got 'em? Come here...hey...look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful...like you...who tells me, I worry too much, who tells me I oughta smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep...with the sharks. One day they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just wanna see her smile again...hmm. I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So...I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...to myself. And you know what?...SHE CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF ME! She leaves...Now I see the funny side...Now i'm always smiling.

Do U Wanna Know

• ?

ha

Thats from batman: the dark night when the joker is killing that black dude.

dude its from the dark knnight

hey master dude

wanna have an inning at hollywoods?

cool

all the best

wooot joker killing the black man in the Dark Knight

isnt that from batman....

get a life

Creeeeeeeppppppyyyyyyy. Your a Wierdo.