where in the world is hot yet cheap to go on holiday in January?

I know that the likes of Australia etc are hot but I want to go on a sun holiday and I dont want it to cost the earth!!! Any places that match my criteria?

Best Answer

If your not an American, may I recommend Cuba. I love going to Cuba, especially Havanah. You got great beaches, beautiful women, and a big city to explore. The Cuban countryside is also very beautiful to see. Also Cuba is CHEAP! I'm from Toronto and a 7 day package including flight cost me only $780. This also included food and alcohol. And the hotel was nice, not 5 star but very decent. If your American, unfortunately your government does not let you travel to Cuba.

Tenerife. difficulty develop into after we went, the elements develop into so undesirable lower back the following that we were in the back of agenda for 4 hours in Tenerife and then had to be transferred to a diverse airport and then bussed lower back to our departure airport - all good relaxing though! yet another good theory is Malta - we've had a magnificent vacation there in January. we've also been to Benidorm for the first week of January and loved their custom of 'banquet of the three Kings' on January sixth - not warm yet quite pleasant and Springlike

Dominican Republic!

Source(s): I go there all the time!

The Philippines! US $ is more over there and the stuff is really cheap! My uncle is American and he married a lady from over there. He likes it so much that he is going to retire at age 40 and live over there.

Tampa bay florida

or Wisconsin Dells, they're pretty warm there in the winter but not the warmest.

Georgia

Greece

• anto

All tropical countries are hot in January and mostly cheap.

India is Good

I am going during december

it warm then

The subway

Mexico... ariba hun.

florida