where in the world is hot yet cheap to go on holiday in January?

I know that the likes of Australia etc are hot but I want to go on a sun holiday and I dont want it to cost the earth!!! Any places that match my criteria?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

If your not an American, may I recommend Cuba. I love going to Cuba, especially Havanah. You got great beaches, beautiful women, and a big city to explore. The Cuban countryside is also very beautiful to see. Also Cuba is CHEAP! I'm from Toronto and a 7 day package including flight cost me only $780. This also included food and alcohol. And the hotel was nice, not 5 star but very decent. If your American, unfortunately your government does not let you travel to Cuba.

• 3 years ago

Tenerife. difficulty develop into after we went, the elements develop into so undesirable lower back the following that we were in the back of agenda for 4 hours in Tenerife and then had to be transferred to a diverse airport and then bussed lower back to our departure airport - all good relaxing though! yet another good theory is Malta - we've had a magnificent vacation there in January. we've also been to Benidorm for the first week of January and loved their custom of 'banquet of the three Kings' on January sixth - not warm yet quite pleasant and Springlike

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dominican Republic!

Source(s): I go there all the time!
  • 1 decade ago

The Philippines! US $ is more over there and the stuff is really cheap! My uncle is American and he married a lady from over there. He likes it so much that he is going to retire at age 40 and live over there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tampa bay florida

or Wisconsin Dells, they're pretty warm there in the winter but not the warmest.

Georgia

Greece

• anto
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

All tropical countries are hot in January and mostly cheap.

• 1 decade ago

India is Good

I am going during december

it warm then

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The subway

• 1 decade ago

Mexico... ariba hun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

florida

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.