For guys: How clingy is TOO clingy?

What should girls avoid in order not to be too clingy?

• Dan M
    Best Answer

Let guys have nights out with the boys. Don't call us all the time. Just because we want to be around other people once in a while doesn't mean we love/like you any less. Just give us some space and you will be fine.

• Diana

From what I know, most guys do not, however there is a minority that do like clingy girls like myself. Being a clingy guy myself, I know very well how clingy guys perceive love. Mentioned hereafter are some traits a clingy guy would possess. Being overly sensitive to your requisites, treats you really well, loves holding hand all the time and enjoys being physically close to you.

It sounds old-fashioned but women should go back to playing hard to get. Guys do the same by being intimate with women only to view them as casual relationships for physical release while they look for the Good Girl to bring home to Mama. Women should not put the fellows first and have their own lives. Believe it or not, most people want what they find they have to work for to get and that includes relationships. Men often do not want a woman who makes herself available to him. Have your own life, interests, and friends. When you have time outside of those, include the man...but only if HE calls. Do not call him...ever!

Source(s): Life's Experience

my nephew and his girl just broke up a 11 month relationship over this very thing

she calls and texts him a billion times a day while he is at work

she hung all over him after work every night.

she would not let him out of her sight

she fussed when he just look, spoke to or tried to help any anyone, man ,woman did not matter.

she nagged him to death until she killed there relationship

he would work all day then have to come home and cook his own meals

she did not have a job

barely cleaned the house

always demanded money and cigarettes. or clothes

he paid all of the bills, I know am his

landlord and aunt.

avoid this type of behavior and all will be fine

Source(s): life

Joyce gave you a stupid answer - mind games are stupid.

I think clingy is when you're not living your life and you're not allowing him to live his. Don't call every 20 minutes, accept the fact you're not going to be hanging out every single minute, don't give guilt trips, don't be jealous, don't nag... all the things you wouldn't want your boyfriend to do to you right?

When a guy goes to the restroom and you have to go with him...That might be too clingy.

Following him around like a little puppy dog and demanding to know where he is every minute. In bed, however, its impossible to be "too" clingy.

Don't freak if every text is not returned.

Don't scream if we don't call every single day.

Don't say we have to give up activities or bring you to everything - if you don't understand baseball, football etc - You dont need to attend the game.

Maintain your interests and dont require us to attend them all, (yes the opera was interesting, if I have to go again I bring a weapon or earplugs).

Not all of my friends need to be interviewed and approved.

Don't ask them to give up going out with their friends to stay home with you and watch a movie or "cuddle".

Don't call or text every 30 minutes.

Don't be suspicious over every little thing, and don't get jealous when he talks to his female friends.

some other stuff

I know this sounds old-fashioned but it works.... never call a guy unless he calls you first. Let him chase you. Men still want to do the pursuing of their women. Girls who text or call all the time tend to put them off. Don't always be available. Make him put in the effort and work for your attention.