Baby Powder - sweating?

I know this sounds all feral and gross and stuff.. but i am almost 15 and my underarms sweat. like a bit more than usual.. never smells or anything.. they just sweat lol..

its quite embarressing.

how can i stop it?

i heard baby powder.. does it work?

anything else?

xxx

Favorite Answer

I heard many ways from different people here are some I have heard:

1. Talcum powder - it's suppose to keep the skin more dry and cool, but it does wear off quite quickly.

2. apparently putting soap on them and drying it works, I thought it was bizzare, but I think it might acctually work.

3. Deoderant sticks - they are really good and work better than roll-ons and sprays as it lasts much longer.

hope this helps :)

• 3sa

baby powder mixed with bodily fluids can make a paste and then cause major soreness. thats why its not recommended in nursing homes.. people think that helps keep patients dry and fresh when all it does is cause the skin to break down.

i think baby powder works as my frnd does the same thing and even i have tried it.

better go to a doc and find out the reason.

yes. it does. and theyre are lot more stuffs you could use.

you could use REXONA powederd one.

It does helps blocking youre underarm for sweating.

Source(s): I asked my mom. she reccomaends me the powder one too.

i don't have this problem but i'd think that secret prescription deoderant that you can buy at walmart would work.

just a thought?(: