Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

急需 中翻英 謝謝

這禮拜多了一項工作,老師幫我們組了讀書會。每個禮拜二次,每次一小時,也就是說,我必須空出二個小時,我身為小組長,所以我必須督促我的組員讀書,因為一起讀書的時間很短,有另一個小組長提供一個想法,因為每個禮拜我們必須讀一本小說和背單字,所以每個組員各自分配一小部份,如此一來,可以更快速讀完一本小說及了解單字的意義。

其實我並不清楚老師為何選我當小組長,因為我的英文程度很差,我不確定我是否可以勝任它,但是我會試試看,並且和組員一起學習。

Update:

急需

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This week is many a work, the teacher helped us the set a reading party.Each Tuesday time, each time an hour, that is to say, I have to vacate for two hours, I am a group to grow, so I have to speed up my set member to study, because time studying together is very short and have another group long provide a viewpoint, because each week we have to read a novel and carry on the back word, so each set member respectively assigns a small part, can sooner speedread to finish the meaning of a novel and understanding word thus.

In fact I don't know teacher why chooses me to be a group to grow, because my English degree badly, my indetermination whether I can be competent it or not, but I will try and see, and with set the member learns together.

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.