急需 中翻英 謝謝

這禮拜多了一項工作,老師幫我們組了讀書會。每個禮拜二次,每次一小時,也就是說,我必須空出二個小時,我身為小組長,所以我必須督促我的組員讀書,因為一起讀書的時間很短,有另一個小組長提供一個想法,因為每個禮拜我們必須讀一本小說和背單字,所以每個組員各自分配一小部份,如此一來,可以更快速讀完一本小說及了解單字的意義。

其實我並不清楚老師為何選我當小組長,因為我的英文程度很差,我不確定我是否可以勝任它,但是我會試試看,並且和組員一起學習。

急需

Rating
    Favorite Answer

This week is many a work, the teacher helped us the set a reading party.Each Tuesday time, each time an hour, that is to say, I have to vacate for two hours, I am a group to grow, so I have to speed up my set member to study, because time studying together is very short and have another group long provide a viewpoint, because each week we have to read a novel and carry on the back word, so each set member respectively assigns a small part, can sooner speedread to finish the meaning of a novel and understanding word thus.

In fact I don't know teacher why chooses me to be a group to grow, because my English degree badly, my indetermination whether I can be competent it or not, but I will try and see, and with set the member learns together.

Source(s): 自己