Is this concidered cheating??

ok today is me and my bfs anni :)...so i was like wow 3 years and u havent cheated on me.. blah blah blah then we started to talk about ways to cheat and we both got stuck on this is it concidered cheating if ur on the comp. ur doing web cam with another person of the opposite sex that person is showing u... show more ok today is me and my bfs anni :)...so i was like wow 3 years and u havent cheated on me.. blah blah blah then we started to talk about ways to cheat and we both got stuck on this

is it concidered cheating if ur on the comp. ur doing web cam with another person of the opposite sex that person is showing u their privates & playing with them and you are doing the same

what do you think??

thanks in advance sweety & paul
Update: haha yea im sooo gunna get a piece of paper and a marker and write down all the forms of cheating and this will be number 1 & then stick it on the fridge:P

Ooo yea and to make it clear incase anyof u are unsure

NEITHER MY BOYFRIEND OR I HAVE DONE THIS...IT WAS JUST A GERNERAL THING WE BROUGHT UP