Where does a web designer, and pen tester?

I am a web designer, and know

HTML, JavaScript, PHP, and MySQL.

What website does a person like me go to

that other people will go to when they need

a web designer or a pen tester?

Like, you go to the site, and you can hire people

for these kind of things?

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    I do the same things and i always use craigslist.org to find my gigs

    Just select a region and Computer Gigs and there are a lot of listings of people needing web design/programing and related

  • 3 years ago

    you are able to attempt hiring a freelancer from standard micro jobs web pages. I propose you seek for helpful bearing on and helpful evaluation on the gigs you have an activity. touch the seller, first and clarify what you prefer and ask if he's able to furnish. there are a lot of able freelancers working at an extremely good cost.

  • 1 decade ago

    Try computerjobs.com

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago



Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.