Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

im 18 now strip club?

ive always looked at strip clubs as a place for lonely 40 year old virgin/drunks to go, but i know a lot of people that have gone...so i want to go

i live in la, is this a place you go with a friend or two or alone? how much do they run? i havent seen an open top for a while but i dont think itll be a big deal

do i have to get a lap dance? im scared i will pop one right on her

do you just pay up front and sit in a random seat with other guys? do they personally come up to you expecting you to hand cash?

can i pay the entry fee and not spend a single dollar more or will i look stupid?

Favorite Answer

I used to go to the clubs in my younger days

No you don't have to spend much money

I paid my cover and nursed a drink or two, usually Pepsi if I was by myself

If I went with friends I didn't drink at all

Never sit at the bar or dance floor

Never hold eye contact with any girl you don't want to give $20 to

Never take your eyes off the guy in the corner that is obviously obsessing over the girl you want to give $20 to

Never spend too much time with a girl that has a guy in the corner obsessing over her

When she asked you if you want a dance just say no don't offer an explanation

If the girl comes up to you and says something that you can't quite hear just say no, she's asking if you want a dance

Most importantly

Go on a Wednesday

It's the slowest day of the week and they need the tips

It takes a little time but soon enough you will be able to tell who you have a chance at taking home at the end of the shift

But be careful, that guy in the corner may be there waiting

• lacie

18 Strip Clubs

There are a lot more people in there than 40 year old virgins and drunks. All kinds of people go....hell....women go. Several friends of mine bring thier wives and girfriends to the strip club all the time...they have a blast...I think they have more fun there than us dudes do.

It's more fun with friends.

How much it costs depends on the club. But you are probably looking at around $6 to $10 dollar cover charge. Some clubs have a drink minimum...like you must purchase at least 3 drinks while you are there...it can just be water if you want. Get money before you go...ATM fees are OUTRAGEOUS at strip clubs...i'm talking $5 to $8 a transaction. If you sit at the platform, it means that you want the dancer to get up close and personal with you...tips when she comes by are expected. A dollar is the standard tip, so bring a lot of ones if you plan on sitting at the dancing floor. Private dances are probably around $20 and you SHOULD get a couple of songs for that....3 songs tends to be the standard. But no...you don't have to get a lap dance if you don't want to.

If you don't sit at the dance floor then there is no expected payment other than the cover charge and whatever you get to drink. The dancers will walk around, chat you up for a few seconds, see if you want a dance...if you don't want to spend the money then just politely decline and they move on to someone else.

And about looking stupid...I GUARANTEE, the LAST thing anyone will look at in the strip club is you...so don't worry about it. Go there and spend lots of money...or don't spend any at all...noone will care.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

im 18 now strip club?

i live in la, is this a place you go with a friend or two or alone? how much do they run? i havent seen an open top for a while but i dont think...

Source(s): im 18 strip club: https://tr.im/Ebgj7

dude, there is a certain etiquette as far as strip clubs are concerned.

bring $20-$50 in singles

sit where you want, you'll move around a bit watching your favorite girls

some girls will approach you, ask you if you want to dance. I don't know the going rate in LA, but $20 a dance is about the norm. Some girls are worth the money, some not. You pays your money....

Don't buy the girls any drinks, it's a rip off

Don't touch! - unless you want to be touched(!) by the bouncer

BTW, can you even get in under 21?

Most of all, enjoy!

• Susan

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axqDk

men like you are seriously stupid. I don't like men like you very much. Complete horn dogs. But, if you want to be "cool" ask her, flash the money, and as she's doing it stuff it somewhere on her. Or wait till she's done give her the money and give her a glance, like you liked it. But, go out and get a real girl. Not ones who expose themselves because they have no other use in this world.

• Westley4 years agoReport

You have no clue how those girl's lives are going. Women who shame other women for making money and being comfortable in their body are worse than those who are getting paid doing something like working at a club. You can't shame people for stuff like that, its not your place. The ignorance here smh

A. Sure, and bring a lot of friends! The more the merrier.

B. Just grab a seat, you'll grab one soon.

C. If you don't want to, then don't. I'd say go for it bro.

D. Tip for God's sakes, it's how they earn a living.

Do it like me sit down first like for 30 min and drink wit your friends after that go into those private rooms and have. I'm telling you you get lap dances and alot more but no sex.

I used to work at a club. You have to buy drinks to stay in the bar, for yourself..

If you are going to go be safe and go with friends, take alot of $1 and they will last you, and have fun with it... :)