do opposites attract?

what do you guys hink do opposites attract

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

while they may initially be attractive, in the end people with more in common make better couples.

• 1 decade ago

well, I know it is kind of like a supposedly well-known fact that opposites attract. Maybe that works in chemistry or so,but in real life you can't be that "opposite" if you know what I mean. Because maybe at the beggining when you start and both men and women show their best side, when you go deeper in the relationship you are going to see that you are not compatible and ultimately you might end up with someone that one day you say "at the beggining it was great, but one day we woke up and we had nothing in common".

Look for someone that compliments your life, not that is the opposite of what you are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends.

Source(s): That would be like +infinity connects to -Infinity creating a gay circle in time.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah, ti depends, but i believe so, especially since, if you guys dont agree on the same stuff, you guys can have a lively conversation on what you believe in. or it could back fire and actually make a argument

But yes, just dont be too different.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am a suburban girl and i am crushing majorly on this ghetto gangster guy haha so I say definitely!

• 1 decade ago

Not when ur really different like me and my Ex...its hard to talk about stuff if u dont have much in common....

• 1 decade ago

For Sure

• 1 decade ago

Yes, they some times do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they have to, my wife and I are as opposite as night and day, and we're both happy as could ever be

• 1 decade ago

Mostly but at times they dont

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.