i heard thats leonardo dicaprio gonna play the ridller in the next batman movie what do uthink about that?

Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio as the Riddler?

The riddler:

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Palms/1129/rid...

Leonardo DiCaprio:

http://vipchain.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/leo...

...I'm not seeing it. I don't know, Leo's probably the best actor in Hollywood, I guess he could pull it off. He did say he liked diversity.

really? where did u hear that? im not disagreeing, im just wondering where u heard stuff about the next batman. i thought the dark night was really good though, it was sweet. and if the heath ledger can pull of the joker with all that makeup and everything, im sure leonardo dicaprio would pull it off.

Where did you hear that?

And no i think Johhny Depp would be a much better choice.

Im not saying Leo is a bad choice, he is might actually be able to pull it off, but I think Depp might do better.

But where did you hear this? I heard that the riddler will most likely be the next vilian but how do you know they are already picking actors?

i don't undergo in ideas there being a brother who dedicated suicide in what's ingesting Gilbert Grape. the mother dies on the top and the kinfolk burns the domicile down (intentionally). interior the movie which you undergo in ideas, replaced into Leonardo DiCaprio's character autistic? If not, then this is definitely not this movie.

I can't picture him as the Riddler, but he is an excellent actor and have no doubt he'll be able to pull it off somehow. After Heath Ledger, I don't discount anybody til I see him/her play the role.

Leonardo DeCapitated couldn't riddle his way out of a wet paper sack.

i didn't think much of decaprio till i saw his award winning role in titanic the riddler might be a diffrent role for him but i think if he gets the part it would be interesting to watch

i think hes hot and i would totally say their is a theme in these recent batman movies where the villians are much better actors then our hero mr. bail

i was never a huge fan of him but lately he's gotten better so it would be interesting to see him play the role and i think he'll do okay

Where did you hear that? I wasn't even aware they'd decided to do a third movie for sure.