What is the best fashion/beauty advice you ever given or received?

Favorite Answer

luv ur body and wear clothes that suit ur body type.

Never, ever, ever touch your face with your hands or fingers.

A drag queen with an amazing complexion told me this. No the answer for most folks isn't some skin product... simply habits and diet for great skin. He recommended a clean cloth and twice a day using a facial cleanser.

Girls you keep that hair growing long long long. Great advice and so true. Funny the thumbs downs on this advice are those women with short hair. Suckers!!!!!!!!!!

To let ur hair grow long! It's awesome! And besides, who doesn't look good with long hair?

• Lisa H

buy things in outfits, or to go with things you already own. expands the outfit possiblities. if you can't match it up to one or two things you already own, you won't wear it.

be yourself it is who you do best. don't try to fit into nice neat little labelled box. if you want to be preppy with a punky twist, who cares. it makes you unique.

best way to prevent wrinkles and skin problems is sunscreen and moisturizer.

Olive Oil fixes everything!

• NicOOd

Be who you are and never try to fit into someone else's perception.

To let my hair grow long!

"To let my hair grow long" me too! some guys told me that when i wanted to cut my hair XD

• King K

"To let my hair grow long" That is a great one and sooo true.