PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ or Nikon at Jones Beach Theater Wantagh, NY ???

I want to go The Police concert next week and I don't know which is a better venue. Which one is more intimate? I'm going to fly in from DC in the afternoon and was wondering about traffic from JFK also. Thanks

Favorite Answer

NJ!!!!!!!!!! i live here! and we are NOT bad drivers!it's nice calm and serien sooooo come to homdel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've never been to the one in NY but have been to the PNC Bank Arts Center thousands of time..in fact, i was just there last week for projekt revolution. I like it there alot! i think it's nice! it's like outside but you have something overhead in case it rains, unless you have lawn seats. Also, the traffic is not bad when you are getting outta pnc after the show...you leave and can go straight out onto the parkway without driving through thousands of parking lots...it's very simple! have a good time wherever you go

Jones beach is better, less stressful.